Friday, August 28, 2015

The Man I Love



Title: The Man I Love 
Series: No 
Author: Suanne Laqueur
POV: Hero
Cliffhanger: No 
On a scale of 1 to 5 (highest) stars:
Sexiness: 3
Angst: 5
Plot: 5
Thought Provoking: 5
Hangover: 3
Overall Rating:  4.2 stars


Category: unique love story, life long love affair


A love that spanned for years. Somehow it's hard to believe but once you read the story it's palatable and it really can be realistic. A love still as strong even after fifteen years. I liked it. Though most of the time I wanted to shake the hero into his senses. I had a few bumps while reading as I felt some scenes were dragging. But I still finished it and I wanted the heroine to get her happy ending with or without the hero despite what happened. This is recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment