Friday, August 28, 2015

Maybe In Another Life



Title: Maybe In Another Life
Series: No 
Author: Taylor Jenkins Reid 
POV: Heroine 
Cliffhanger:
On a scale of 1 to 5 (highest) stars:
Sexiness: 3
Angst: 4
Plot: 5
Thought Provoking: 5
Hangover: 4
Overall Rating: 4.2 stars


Another great story from Taylor Jenkins Reid. It was so easy to read and relate to. It was interesting and inspiring. I couldn't put it down. I fell in love with both hero.


This story tells us about the consequences of our choices, that no matter what we choose we will end up with whatever was destined for us. It inspired me to live my life no matter what it brings in a positive way. I really needed this sort of story at the moment because I'm feeling pretty depressed lately. It gives us hope and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment