Friday, August 28, 2015

Jezebel and Lying in Wait






Title: Jezebel and Lying in Wait
Series: No 
Author: K. Larsen
POV: Heroine 
Cliffhanger: Yes in book 1
On a scale of 1 to 5 (highest) stars:
Sexiness: 3
Angst: 4
Plot: 5
Thought Provoking: 5
Hangover: 5
Overall Rating: 4.4 stars


Category: Romantic Suspense


Story of Gabriel and Celeste is so fascinating but I couldn't believe the happy ever after story as I kept on waiting for the shoe to drop. I kept waiting for the grand twist! Little by little the cracks surface and it gave me a mind f*ck.


I was so anxious to finish the book because I really wanted to know how it all turned out.


The grand twist made my heart stop. Oh the betrayal! It was brilliant! I loved it! I wanted to read more!


But then I was disappointed with the sequel. Despite loving the first book so much, the next was such a bore. Although it answered some of the lingering questions, still I couldn't help but feel deflated. I wished I had stopped at the first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment