Friday, August 28, 2015

The Kind Worth Killing



Title: The Kind Worth Killing
Series: No
Author: Peter Swanson
POV: Alternating between characters and the heroine 
Cliffhanger: Sort of
On a scale of 1 to 5 (highest) stars:
Sexiness: 2
Angst: 3
Plot: 5
Thought Provoking: 5
Hangover: 4
Overall Rating: 4 stars


Category: Psychological Thriller, Crime, Suspense


A unique story and a very interesting heroine. This is not a love story. It has so many interesting twists. If psychological thrillers are your thing, then this is a must read. I've been drawn to stories like this lately. And it didn't disappoint.


Although my only complaint is that the story ended in an open sort. Where the ending will be what the reader wants it to be. It can go either way. But still I liked it just so as I couldn't get it out of my head.


This is recommended to those who loved the book Marrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment