Friday, August 28, 2015

behind your back and back to back






Title: Behind Your Back (book 1) and Back to Back (book 2)
Series: Two part 
Author: Chelsea M. Cameron
POV: Hero and Heroine 
Cliffhanger: No 
On a scale of 1 to 5 (highest) stars:
Sexiness: 3
Angst: 3
Plot: 3
Thought Provoking: 3
Hangover: 3
Overall Rating: 3 stars


Category: Romantic suspense


Hero is a bit superficial to my liking. He strikes me as someone so vain and always ready to impress. He’s like a girl obsessed with designer clothes and stuff. It's irritating. He sounds like a trying hard Blair Waldorf. Book 1 didn’t sound like it was written in the male point of view.


In book 1, the heroine kept the hero on his toes. It was thrilling to read when their next tryst would be.


However, book 2 was a bit disappointing. I liked the first book better. This sequel was dragging. When the shoe dropped I felt deflated. The purpose was not worth the effort. It could have been resolved in a different manner. It was hard to accept and unbelievable.


The two books left me in a funk that I wasn't able to read another book for sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment