Friday, August 28, 2015

21 Stolen Kisses




Title: 21 Stolen Kisses
Series: No 
Author: Lauren Blakely 
POV: Hero and Heroine 
Cliffhanger: No 
On a scale of 1 to 5 (highest) stars:
Sexiness: 4
Angst: 4
Plot: 4
Thought Provoking: 4
Hangover: 4
Overall Rating: 4 stars


Category: forbidden romance, young girl, older man, marriage, parental issues, friendship


You would think that because of the title this would be another erotic story. Good thing that it's not. The few steamy scenes didn’t need to become detailed for it to be a beautiful and heartfelt story. The connection between the characters is so strong and evident that I felt it in my bones. I especially loved the scene where they were telling each other the lines of the song in Chess. Oh my the thrill of falling in love. It made me visit YouTube and search the song and Chess.


The story not only focused on the forbidden romance between the main characters but also the stolen kisses of one secondary character as well.


The story also deals with parenting marriage issues as well as building lifetime friends. It’s a mixture of everything important in life.


Let me just rant for a little about Kennedy because I don't exactly agree with some of her actions. I didn’t like how she treated Noah and repeatedly hurt him. I get her reasons, it's just I didn’t like how she went about it.


In another light, I loved Noah. I honestly don't think he deserves what happened to him and how she treated him. I would've liked him to make it harder for her though, you know make her beg more. Just kidding. Although the bad things opened more doors for him. I just love his integrity and his loyalty. He is the character that made the story.


This book is highly recommended.


Before I forget I loved the catchy cover and the snippets of the love letter in every or so chapter. It makes you want to fall in love all over again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment