Thursday, March 6, 2014

Book Review: Mitigation (Legal Affairs Vol. 4) - Sawyer Bennett




I hope to God it is just anger speaking when he says, “No skin off my back. You’re not the only game in town.”

I hold my ground but soften my voice. “I denied you nothing, Matt. I simply asked for more

Another incredibly sexy volume of this series. Once a volume is out, I cannot help but grab it and read it ASAP! This is the continuation of Mac and Matt's story. 

I'm feeling good about the flow of the story. It's light, it's refreshing and so exciting to read. I really liked the heroine and I still want to shake the hero. There were many heart breaking scenes in the story. My heart broke repeatedly for Mac. I'm feeling good about the ending, they are at a good place and I can't wait to read the next volume coming out on March 7, 2014.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment