Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Dear Emily - Trudy Stiles



The story reminded me of another book wherein the lives three different women became interconnected. This story however deals with two women, one unable to conceive while the other will provide that gift. Throughout the story I was reading it with a pain in my heart because I can relate with the issues surrounding Carly. Though I am unable to understand the reasons for wanting to give up a child, I still feel grateful that there are people that are willing to provide that gift. I truly felt Carly’s feeling of inadequacy and Tabitha’s feelings of rejection. I commend Carly’s husband for being the supporting partner but I cannot say the same for Seth and Alex. I loved how the story was written in a slow pace because it facilitated the buildup of the relationships. This book is recommended to those who love reading heartfelt stories. I can't wait to read about Tabitha's story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment