Saturday, December 14, 2013

Avoiding Temptation - K.A. Linde


“Lose Jack and be with Ramsey.
Be with Jack and lose Ramsey.
Be by herself without either of them.
Move back to New York, start a new life, rebound-fuck John all over again.
Run from her past for a future that couldn’t even begin to handle her emotional baggage.” 

Avoiding Temptation is book 3 of the Avoiding series. This is told in Lexi's view alternating between past and present. I love this series so much don't get me wrong but i kinda missed the chapter titles and the song lyrics intro that were in the first two books before it was formally published.


What a roller coaster ride this book has been. I cannot even begin to process how I feel about the ending. I’m both sad and happy. I am not sad on who Lexi ended up choosing, when they finally came together it was sooo beautiful yet heartbreaking. I am also sad because I will surely miss this series. It has definitely grown on me. I love the story and the characters (except Bekah). It loved the writing how it captured my interest and hold it in and leave with a really big book hangover! I’m hoping this wouldn’t be the last I would read from the characters. I fell more in love with Jack and Ramsey and Lexi and their chemical romance all over again. After reading this I was so exhausted, beautifully so, because finally Lexi is happy.


This is highly recommended to those who loved Love me with Lies series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment