Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Book Review: Greed - Fisher Amelie



Greed - Book 2 of the Seven Deadly Series

“You are an awful person,” I replied with acid and she began to cry. “But not because you supposedly cheated. It’s because you haven’t really been with Ethan for months now, yet you keep stringing him along. Just like me. You’re cruel, Cricket Hunt. And I’m officially done with you.”

This book is really an eye opener. Much like the first book, Vain, the story inched it's way into my heart. I loved the characters and i loved how the story teaches us something we already know but most likely doesn't follow.

It is emotional and gut wrenching. I believed in Spencer and that he has conscience despite what he thinks. We were introduced to him in Vain and I already liked him then. I felt his pain when the first time in his life he felt rejection. I felt his love and devotion to his sister. I felt his attraction to Cricket.

Pain, sacrifice and true love propels the story. There were no hot scenes necessary. Just the three makes it worth reading. Though i loved the hot cover!

I can't wait to read Ethan's story. I felt his wrath and his Fury. I love this series!




Vain - Book 1 of the Seven Deadly Series

No comments:

Post a Comment