Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Uncharted - Tracey Garvis-Graves



“When you have nothing, everything feels like something.” 

This is a short novella supporting the first book On the Island.

Well who would have thought that there is a great story behind Owen Sparks. I loved it! I loved Owen and his kind heart. It was also nice to catch up with Anna and TJ and the magical island. This is a really nice story. It's heart warming and light and a perfect in between angst filled books. I felt in love with Owen even if this is just a short story. I loved his character. It was a refreshing and relaxing read.


Incidentally, I've read recently that the book On The Island has been optioned for movie and that they are going to incorporate Uncharted into the film. Here is the link: 



http://www.cinemablend.com/new/MGM-Options-Cast-Away-Romance-Novel-Island-30912.html


No comments:

Post a Comment