Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fixed On You - Laurelin Paige



“I’m drawn to you, Alayna. Not because I want to hurt you or make you feel a certain way, but because you’re beautiful and sexy and smart and, yes, a little crazy, maybe, but you’re not broken. And that makes me hopeful. For me.” 

“The magnitude of your importance in my life can’t be put into words.” 

“This, precious. This is for real.” 

I never though i would love this story but i did! I so did! This is the first book in the Fixed series.

This is a story of two broken people. Two persons with past issues affecting their present and future. One has an obessisive personality in terms of relationships, while the other one runs away from it.

You'd think they couldn't make it work but they did surprisingly not without effort though. And they have a lot more in the coming sequels to their story.

I loved everything in this book, from the hot characters to the seriously hot hot hot love scenes. Attraction is felt but not the connection at first but eventually did soon after and boy it was palpable! They have similar backgrounds from un-supporting family members to not having others understand their issues.

I loved Alayna she's strong despite her past issues. She's not one to hold back what she wants to say. She's upfront and there's no irritating unspoken words between them despite how hard it is for her. I like how she submits so easily to Hudson.

Hudson is deliciously hot. Despite what he's saying i really believe he is not hopeless and possibly fall in love. If you loved Gideon Cross and James Cavendish, you will also fall in love with Hudson Pierce! Oh my!

I feel contempt for Sophia and Brian! Boy i wanted to strangle them! How can they be like that to the one they supposedly love. Anyway i cannot wait to read more of Alayna and Hudson. Good thing i also have book 2, but we will have to wait for book 3 coming out January 2014.  

This book is highly recommended. This reminded me of another series i really really love, the Crossfire and Up in the Air series, both having broken characters and both fixing each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment