Sunday, October 6, 2013

Honor & Betray - Theresa Mummert



"We can make new memories. I'll be whatever you need me to be."

The book makes you want to live in a world of fantasy where you get to sleep with an older, gorgeous alpha, bad boy professor. It's erotic, arousing, satisfying, yet you know it is utterly disturbing.

This is the fourth book in the Honor series. The story is short it just seemed long because it is retold in William's POV since the previous book was told in Emma's. Though it is the same scenes as the previous book, you don't feel that is just the same making it boring because it is in a different perspective and you get insights from the mind of the hot, bad boy William. The secrets and the mystery behind his character is enough to make you want to finish and devour it. I love it. My favorite part was when the dominant force shifted to Emma and William accepted it. I loved it. It totally spiced things up even more.

It was a fun and hot. It was a nice conclusion to their story (I am not sure if this is really the end of their story). I was glad that William isn't that bad and that he has a sliver of conscience left in him.

I waited so long for this book and I'm really glad that they are now in a good place.

No comments:

Post a Comment